How to #MakeAStand
Want to take the challenge? Here’s how:
1) Organize your own stand in your community and pledge to donate the money you raise to BCRF. Click here to see a checklist of what you need to do! Don't forget to promote your stand 1-2 weeks before you host it and create a rain date in case too!
2) Either download and print our banner or create your own poster! Here is our logo and other graphics to use as you like! Download our flyers to distribute before and at your stand to help inspire others to make their own stand.
3) Find a safe and busy place in your community to open your stand, such as a park, festival, farmer's market, shopping center, or sporting event. Bring a cash box/jar and print out our Venmo QR code. Then, GIVE AWAY the lemonade FOR FREE, and accept cash or digital donations to BCRF.
TIP: Bring sidewalk chalk and a speaker for music! Invite donors to honor people they love who have faced breast cancer by writing their names on the sidewalk in front of your stand.
4) Make sure to take plenty of photos and videos of your Pink Lemonade Stand! Tag @pinklemonadestandchallenge in your posts for a feature on our page. Send a video challenge to friends, family, or celebrites!
5) Count the money you raised and make a donation to BCRF. Keep the cash you got and use your credit card to make a donation in an amount equal to the amount raised at the Pink Lemonade Stand OR donate the amount raised via Venmo.
6) Get on Local News to inspire more stands - click here to send us an email with the date, time and location of your stand, so we can connect you with local media.