How to #MakeAStand
Want to take the challenge? Here’s how:
1) Organize your own stand in your community and pledge to donate the money you raise to BCRF. Click here to see a checklist of what you need to do!
2) Either download and print our banner or create your own poster! Here is our logo and other graphics to use as you like! Download our flyers to distribute at your stand to inspire others to make their own stand.
3) Find a safe and busy place in your neighborhood to open your stand, such as a park, festival, farmer's market, shopping center or sporting event. GIVE AWAY the lemonade FOR FREE, and accept donations to BCRF.
TIP: bring sidewalk chalk and invite donors to honor people they love who have faced breast cancer by writing their names on the sidewalk in front of your stand
4) Make sure to take plenty of photos and videos of your Pink Lemonade Stand! Tag @pinklemonadestandchallenge in your posts for a feature on our page. Send a video challenge to friends, family, or celebrites!
5) Count the money you raised and make a donation to BCRF. Use your credit card to make a donation in an amount equal to the amount raised at the Pink Lemonade Stand.
6) Get on Local News to inspire more stands - click here to send us an email with the date, time and location of your stand, so we can connect you with local media.